ISPAD is a professional organization whose aims are to promote clinical and basic science, education and advocacy in childhood and adolescent diabetes. The strength of ISPAD lies in the scientific and clinical expertise in childhood and adolescent diabetes of its members. ISPAD is the only international society focusing specifically on all types of childhood diabetes.
To learn more about the society please click here.
To apply for ISPAD membership please click here.
Become a member and take advantage of the following benefits:
- A free subscription to Pediatric Diabetes, the official ISPAD Journal
- Regular ISPAD newsletters
- Reduced members-only fees for the ISPAD Annual Scientific Meeting
- Eligibility for ISPAD travel grants to the Annual Scientific meetings
- Eligibility for Visiting Fellowships, The Alan Drash Clinical Fellowship, Science Schools and Society Prizes
- Participation in ISPAD activities such as guideline development
- Access to DIAMAX.mini - with DIAMAX.mini all relevant parameters of diabetes therapy can be managed in a very easy way. Additionally the anonymized data can be encrypted and uploaded to a central server thus providing the ability to create benchmarks for arbitrary groups of participating DIAMAX.mini users. DIAMAX.mini has been developed for all diabetes specialists who do not yet use an electronic health record and wish to start electronic documentation on a limited scale.