Become a member and take advantage of the following benefits:
- A free subscription to Pediatric Diabetes, the official ISPAD Journal (online version)
- Regular ISPAD newsletters
- Reduced members-only fees for the ISPAD Annual Conference
- Eligibility for ISPAD travel grants to the ISPAD Annual Conference
- Eligibility for Visiting Fellowships, The Alan Drash Clinical Fellowship, Science Schools and Society Prizes
- Participation in ISPAD activities such as guideline development
New scale of membership fees worked out by Steering Committee
Following the member's decision at the ISPAD General Assembly (Istanbul, Turkey, October 12, 2012) the ISPAD Steering Committee has worked out a new scale of membership fees taking into consideration both profession and country of residence. This was not included in the past, but will now be realized with a clear differentiation of profession categories such physician, psychologist, nurse, dietitian, other healthcare professional, and student.
One very new customization will be the possibilty to save money by paying the membership fee for 3 years in advance.
The new fees will officially be relevant with the new ISPAD membership year, starting July 1, 2013.
[Upon application to the Treasurer, consideration will be given to reducing the membership fee for members with economic difficulties.]
The new scale of membership fees (July 2013) will be as follows:
for 1 year
for 3 years
|Physicians||$ 200,00||$ 480,00|
|Psychologists||$ 200,00||$ 480,00|
|Nurses||$ 130,00||$ 310,00|
|Dietitians||$ 130,00||$ 310,00|
|Other Healthcare Professionals||$130,00||$ 310,00|
|Students||$ 75,00||n. a.|