In this issue of your ISPAD News, you will find information about recent and upcoming ISPAD activities.
As always, please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts or feedback via emailhere!
The ISPAD Networking Space at ISPAD Conference 2016
Visit us at the ISPAD NETWORKING SPACE located in the Cafeteria on Level 0. HERE YOU CAN:
• Learn more about ISPAD activities
• Become a member at a reduced rate!
• Pick up your ISPAD Member Welcome Package • Meet up with friends & colleagues
• Read the latest Social Media feeds
• Consult the most viewed ePosters and watch a replay of the best rated presentations
• Watch the webcasts of sessions you have missed
• Take part in the ISPAD Networking Space Challenge & win a prize
We are looking forward to seeing you!
ISPAD Young Investigator Award Winner
Interview with Wojciech Fendler
If you were to sum up the most important characteristics of your work in one sentence, what would they be?
I focus on the applications of biostatistics and bioinformatics in molecular medicine – an interdisciplinary skillset that I am training my team in.
Have your say! Play an active role in the only global organization dedicated to diabetes in
the young, by casting your voteHEREby Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 12:00 (UTC + 2).
Click HEREto view the list of candidates on the ISPAD Forum (member login details required)
ISPAD 2016 New Generation Mobile App
We are moving towards a paper free conference with no printed Final Program. Don't miss to download the Appbefore the conference and get:
• The latest updates on the Scientific Program
• Exhibition and sponsor news
• Networking and event information
• The latest webcasts on our ISPAD Conference Resources Platform
• Your personal schedule and much more
This Newsletter is sent to ISPAD members and others who have registered an interest in ISPAD's activities, including past members. Should you wish to unsubscribe, you can simply remove yourself by visiting @@unsubscribe_url@@